A business associate just came to wish me goodbye since she is leaving her job. Her future plans include "taking a break, travelling to Spain and Greece before joining a PE firm in Boston in October".

Waaaaahhhh - I want to be like her when I grow up!

Before this, my childhood ambition (apart from James Bond) was him. Because when I asked him what his exact job was, he said, "I run the prop credit trading book for the bank in India where I invest in liquid corporate debt paper and securitise illiquid corporate debt with a trading view based on interest rate movements and credit spreads." And to think, I sell newspapers!

Comments

dada.....and maybe you could enlighten the readers how exactly you sell those newspapers????
Rimi said…
I second that.

And brilliant Pappu-post. the breaks are worth it if these are the posts we get on return.